Monte Rei Golf & Country Club sits in the picturesque foothills of the Eastern Algarve with sweeping views of the Serra do Caldeirão mountains to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the south, conveniently located between Faro airport (only 30 minute’s drive) and the Spanish border (15 minutes away).
A globally-acclaimed golfing paradise set in a private estate spanning over 1,000 acres of unspoiled countryside, Monte Rei boasts the lowest building density of any comparable luxury golf resort in Europe.
In addition to the magnificent Clubhouse and the multiple award-winning Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the resort also offers traditional and contemporary residences for discerning homeowners – an exquisite collection of beautifully designed private homes.
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurante Maria do Carmo (1.93 mi)2 reviews
- Restaurante Meia Laranja (2.07 mi)1 reviews
- Restaurante Grill (1.51 mi)1 reviews
- Pastelaria da Sé (13.03 mi)1 reviews
- Café Central (8.29 mi)1 reviews
- Confeitaria da Ponte (19.3 mi)2 reviews