LAGOM is a Swedish word that enhances the virtue of the midpoint. Lagom means “the right amount”, avoiding excess and extreme limitation, which allows us to better understand what makes us happy and what works for our mental well-being.
Be Lagom is understood as a promise to live a complete experience that invites you to enjoy the 5 senses: to hear the sound of water and of the earth when you touch it; your feet on the wet earth, touching and picking fruit from the orchards, smelling the flowers, the experience of cooking your home-grown vegetables and of course enjoying the sea, sun and gardens.
The project incorporates pergolas, water sources, pedestrian paths, gardens with flowers, fruit trees and native and private gardens in 5,000 sqm of Mediterranean gardens. 13 luxury villas in contact with the environment, Benahavis.
- Close to golf courses
- Large solarium
- Private garden
- Private pool
- Sea views
- Amigos Parrilla (2.17 mi)2 reviews
- El Carnicero (2.49 mi)4 reviews
- La Alcaria de Ramos (1.12 mi)1 reviews
- Pane & Cioccolato (2.28 mi)1 reviews
- The Fresh Food Cafe (4.81 mi)4 reviews
- Croissants Show (3.77 mi)1 reviews
- Mercado Municipal de Marbella (8.35 mi)4 reviews
- Carrefour (6.99 mi)2 reviews
- Comestibles Isa (18.85 mi)1 reviews